A rare opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our team in a key management role.
The successful candidate will run the day-to-day operations of our Parts & Clothing department representing a significant part of our business. They will also have the chance to contribute and manage new initiatives and creative ideas.
The role will primarily involve the following responsibilities:
• Coordinating & prioritising the day to day activities of the Parts & Clothing department
• Advising Customers on their detailed product requirements
• Ensuring great customer service is delivered from within Parts department for both external and internal customers, and that customers get what they need in the expected timeframe
• Visual Marketing – planning and implementing relevant and compelling displays of Parts & Clothing within the showroom to maximise sales whilst enhancing our motorcycle displays
• Working with Motorcycle Sales team to identify and promote suitable products alongside bikes
• Monitoring department business performance – Turnover, Margin, Stock turn and stock levels
• Purchasing – coordinates the restock of existing lines and new product purchases, as well as customer special orders. Plans product pre-orders where required.
• Product knowledge – developing & building detailed knowledge of the products we sell and sharing it within the department so that all team members can deliver the best customer experience.
• Marketing & Promotions – devising &implementing promotions for instore, online and email marketing
• Planning & organising stock for efficient and easy access and controls access to the Parts storage areas
• Implementing efficient processes within the team and ensuring effective communication between all relevant people, including customers
• Contributing to the ongoing planning and maintenance of online product content and catalogues
• Maintaining a professional and high quality showroom environment at all times
You should have a detailed knowledge of motorcycle components, preferably gained from a similar role within the industry. This is a management position and applicants must be able to offer significant relevant experience.
You must be comfortable with and skilled in dealing with all manner of people professionally. You must also be comfortable with and quick to learn computer software and online systems and applications.
You must be a team player who thrives on working in a successful team and enjoys the pressure that a busy business entails.
Salary: £20,000-25000 per annum (depending on experience and final agreed responsibilities)
When the company meets its financial targets an annual discretionary bonus is generally also paid.
The company operates the statutory NEST pension scheme.
Apply with CV and covering letter by email to Ian Aim via or via Post to 144 Rayne Road, Braintree, CM7 2QS
Closing date for applications: 8th January 2018