Workshop Technician / Mechanic
We invite applications from experienced Motorcycle Mechanics to join the team in our busy modern KTM workshop, providing work of the highest quality alongside excellent customer service. Please note this is not a Trainee position and applicants must have significant and relevant experience!
1) Preparation of new motorcycles to detailed customer specifications.
2) Routine servicing of Customer motorcycles including technical advisories, updates, warranties as well as normal wear and tear issues.
3) Preparation of used motorcycles for sale working with our Sales team to recondition, repair and prepare used vehicles for sale
4) Routine maintenance e.g. Tyre changing, fork rebuilds, engine maintenance…
5) Technical troubleshooting, diagnostics and problem solving
What you need:
You must have a professional track record in a similar role with at least 5 years experience. You will need a full motorcycle licence.
You should be well organised, self-motivated, computer literate, a good communicator and enjoy working under pressure and in a team.
You should have excellent customer communication skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
You should have a working knowledge of diagnostic tools and programs.
A modern, well-equiped workshop at one of the UK’s leading KTM dealers for both Street and Offroad bikes.
The Salary awarded will ultimately depend on the experience of the applicant and training needs. The targeted salary range is £18k-£23k but we will also consider applicants at a Senior level.
KTM accredited technical training will be available where required.
In addition there is an Annual Bonus scheme when the Company achieves its targets and individual performance targets are met. Pension is provided through NEST.
Our Workshop is open 6 days a week, of which you would work 5 days including Saturdays.
How to apply:
Apply as soon as possible with CV and covering note to Jerry Botting
Via email to ‘’ or via post to ‘144 Rayne Rd, Braintree, CM7 2QS’
Applications will close 28th May or as soon as we find a suitable candidate.