KTM 390 DUKE Make every day a Duke day from just £3,995
- Lively, responsive KTM engine
- Phenomenal fuel economy
- Eye-catching look and feel
- Awesome handling
Very limited availability on this offer
New 1050 Adventure Now there's nothing to stop your 2-wheel travels
- Superb value new model, at £10,999
- Based on the class leading 1190 Adventure
- Still equally impressive performance
- KTM Ride mode technology with ABS & traction control
- Can be mapped for A2 license restriction
Supersport RC390 fun Tap into your inner racer at just £4,499l
- Super build quality with a budget price tag
- Impressive performance & handling
- Lively and responsive KTM 390 engine
- A2 license compliant
- Customise it yourself with KTM Powerparts !
Meet the NEW RC125
The entry level for serious racers
Superb, eye-catching new design
State of the art DOHC engine delivering 15hp
12 Nm of Torque for that race feel
Bosch ABS as standard
Welcome to the UK’s most experienced KTM dealer, selling and supporting KTM in Essex since 1981. We sell the full KTM range both Road & Offroad, and aim to give you service of the highest quality with our well-stocked parts & clothing store, and KTM approved workshop. Explore our site and visit us soon.
Come and meet...the RC390...
See the popular 125 Duke
Experience the 390 Duke...
All new 2015 Powerwear
The phenomenal Superduke R
Watch Thor's 2015 video
Go Biking Street
Expand your horizons and kickstart your motorcycling here. Explore how to get into biking & maximise the potential benefits of your licence
Want to start motorcycling? The best place to start is the Get on website. A wealth of resources and information to help you answer key questions?
Go Biking Offroad
Offroad motorcycling offers so much variety there's something for everyone. Find out how you can get involved here.
Where to ride?
Our region has some excellent biking facilities. Use our handy summary to research where to go ride and practice.